Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Dream i had to move New Jersey

Well I’m telling a story of a dream I had about moving to New Jersey Seaside Heights. I was moving in next to the shore house were Ron,Sam,Pauly D,Snooki,Deena,J woww,Mike The situation all live in the shore house. I was moving in to the house  next to the shore house as i was moving in to the house and out of no were  Pauly D comes out of no were and helps me and then everyone else came and helped me move in to the house.
     I ,said “thank  you guys for helping me“ then Pauly D said “ know what we should hanging out soon” I said ok .   Well they told me to come over that night because they were going to a club  to night karma is what the club is called i was like sweet first day here and i all ready get to go party.    Well Ron, said “lets take the new guy to the boradwalk “so we all went and i was talking to sam asking is there any place to get a job at.       Sam said ,“ at the Shore store”       I said, “Sweet can you take me there now”. So we all went down to the shore store and i applied for the job.

1 comment: