Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 1

On earth all country's were a war but this war is not the same as any other war. The world was coming to an end human life is doom. My name is Casey and I thank I'm the  last human on earth. I'm scared to look out of the safety of my bomb shelter. I have been here for weeks. I'm running low on food and water. I have been here for weeks the year is 2042 June 13. As I come out of my bomb shelter I see everything destroyed I couldn't stand what I seen bodies everywhere places burned to the ground. The people I know and loved have died. I hope I find someone soon I'm so tired of walking and see that everything is gone. I walk along looking at what I called home but now I call it a hell hole. When I see my house blown up I see my wife's body I walk over to here and fall to my knees and begin to cry. Then I hear a nose come from the back yard. I got up to go see what it was and I see a hand so I looked around and then I see someone running away so I yelled "stop". As I get to the front of my house I hear a shoot go off and I see another human. I was happy so I asked the dude what he shoot he said  "A zombie". The man gave me a gun I know how to shoot because when I was Lil my dad would take me hunting. He said son you are a good shooter. But I didn't know at the time but the dead was coming back to life.

2 comments:

  1. You are pretty creative and a good writer i hope you keep writing and that would make a good story if you continue it

    ReplyDelete