Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 2

It's been 24 hours since I lift the bomb shelter. I was at the dudes place that gave me the gun for the night.That morning when I got up I smelled food cooking  on a stove,so they asked me if I wanted something to eat so I said, "if you don't mind". After I ate my food I went outside to get some air and the man comes up behind me and ask me were I'm going.  
     
 I tell the man that I'm going to find my family.  He said, "I'll help you cuz you never know when something will happen to you". So we started off we looked everywhere we came to to look for weapons because everyone know's that cops have gun's some where in there. As we walk in the police deportment we ready our gun's b/c you never know what you well find behind a wall. After we get in the place we find some people with their heads gone and then I hear something behind me, and it was not the man he was in front of me. So I turn around, but there is no one there and then we just keep on walking.

When we get to the end if the hall we get attacked from behind. As me and the man turn around we see zombies coming at us we started to fire our guns. As we fight our way out of the place we almost have to jump out the door but we make it out in time, but we killed all the zombies.

1 comment:

  1. People with missing heads was my first clue that Zombies had something to do with it. Can't wait to ready the next part!

    ReplyDelete