Wednesday, January 11, 2012

family vacations

Every year my family gose's on a vacations we go to the beach or the mountains. We go to the beach cuz we love it down there cuz it's alot warmer. The mountains are colder that's why I don't like I is don't like it there.            

We always have alot of fun at the beach b/c my dad gose fishing what my uncle and the rest of us just go shopping or go swimming. We go and get  everything for breakfast,lunch and dinner. And a little bet of things to just eat well we are there. As we get suited in we get everything ready for our four day stay.The hotel I stayed in was the sand dunes  Myrtle Beach.

Tennessee is were we go to the mountains I don't really know what mountain it is called.  I always get $10-$30 dollars to get things I wont. We always get a hotel that has an indoor pool and a lazy river. When we go to the mountains we get a cabin to stay in for four days. Pigeon forge is were we go also there is alot of things to do there but not as many thing to do and there are no pool at the cabins.

In myrtle beach we go to hot topic. It is a good place to get accessories for yourself and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment