Wednesday, December 21, 2011

tall tell heart project

I'm doing mine from the point of view of a therapist to the dude that killed the old man

Dr.Strama: Hey
Bob: Hey
Dr.Strama:What are we doing today
Bob: Well that eye is starting to get on my last nerve
Dr.Strama:Well lets see what we can do about that I'm going to try hypnosis and if that don't work well there is no more I can do
Bob:Ok
Dr.Strama: Ok you are getting sleepy and now when I snap my fingers you well fall in to a deep sleep
1,2,3
Bob:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dr.Strama:Ok Bob you well tell me why that eye is getting on your last nerve on the count of three 1,2,3
Bob:Well that eye has haunted me day and night
Dr.Strama: On the count of three I well snap my fingers and you well wake back up 1,2,3
Bob:Ok Dr.Strama thank you for your time to spend what me
Dr.Strama:no problem lets see what we should give you in a prascerpsion
I'll put  you on 20 mg's of Haldol crazy meds ok
Bob: Ok Dr.Strama
Dr.Strama:Well here is the paper for the prascerpsion
Bob: Bye
Dr.Strama:Bye
Girls+in
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16970104@N02/2955450382
Ideal+Husbands%3A+Crazy+Faeries+%2F+20091211.7D.01504.P1.L1.C23.BW+%2F+SML
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9650814@N04/5818688049

No comments:

Post a Comment