Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 4

We stop to catch our breath because the hallways on the sixth floor are really long but now we come out the shadows. No zombies see us as we make our way to the elevators doors because we know this building has some power because when we were walking into the place the lights were still on. So we get in the elevator and it worked as we hoped it did so we went to the top floor......AHHHHHH!!! Zombies every were we made a big mistake we push the doors close but we was not fast enough and the man pulled out of the elevator and he drop his gun. I was scared I was next but the doors closed and I seen the man being eaten alive well the doors close. I'm alone again but now I got more ammo. Lets see what I can do now that I'm alone once again. So i get out alive that's good but now it's also sad because the man is gone well he is a zombie now I thank but I have to keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment