Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I hope
one day you see
 here
the pain you caused
me

I hope
by the time you see it
you would be far away
when I sit on the beach

and I hope
that you start to forget my
name
when you are sleeping
you see your mistakes

then when you do
you will make me happy
I hope when I leave this
place you see what you
lost and never get back
your heart will cry
but I will not listen
you wish you had me back 
but I'm never coming back

 I hope
your life gose wrong
but ill be living in
a dream will you
are in a nightmare

I hope
this is true
because i wont
care i will
laugh at the pain
you are in
cause that is how
i felt when you
left me

I hope you see this poem
because I will
hope you do
because this
is what my
heart say's
to you now

 thank you to the person who let me be able to write this poem
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56537422@N04/5510473753

No comments:

Post a Comment